TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 9:00 AM UPDATE: Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with liberal leave in effect. The Law Library will open at its regular hour. All in-class exams scheduled to begin at 9:00 am will begin at 1:30 pm.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees are expected to report to work by 11:00 am. Employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Special events and programs scheduled to start before 11:00 am will be delayed and may be cancelled. Please check with your program planner to determine status.
Alumni & Visitor Resources
Due Process Blog: News for Alumni
- A Rare Book for Thanksgivukkah | Posted on November 27, 2013
- Extended Library Hours and Access Restrictions During Exams | Posted on November 22, 2013
- September 17 is App-solutely Constitution Day | Posted on September 17, 2013
- Recent Library Improvements Based on Student Input | Posted on September 13, 2013
- Tax Exempt Organization Returns Online and Easily Searchable | Posted on May 16, 2013