Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to the left-hand navigation for answers to the following frequently asked questions:
- Am I eligible to apply to transfer to Georgetown Law?
- May I apply for spring admission?
- May part-time students apply to transfer into the full-time program?
- May I apply to transfer Early Action based upon my fall grades alone?
- Does Georgetown Law accept transfer students?
- How competitive is the transfer process?
- When should I apply?
- May transfer students participate in the Fall Recruitment Program?
- May transfer students participate in a journal?
- May I submit an LSAC Evaluation Form in lieu of a traditional letter of recommendation?