Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with liberal leave in effect. The Law Library will open at its regular hour. All in-class exams scheduled to begin at 9:00 am will begin at 1:30 pm.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR AN UPDATE AT 9:00 AM, Tuesday, December 10th, for any changes to the Law Center's operating status resulting from changes in the weather.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees are expected to report to work by 11:00 am. Employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Special events and programs scheduled to start before 11:00 am will be delayed and may be cancelled. Please check with your program planner to determine status.
Students borrowing federal Stafford and/or Graduate PLUS loans must complete the following federally required steps at studentloans.gov before any such loans can disburse.Graduate Entrance Counseling
- required only for first-time Georgetown Law borrowers
- required only for the first year of Stafford borrowing at Georgetown Law
- required every year of Grad PLUS borrowing
- students are encouraged to apply for "maximum" as the loan amount when completing the federal application
- the specific amount requested will be made directly to Georgetown Law (on either the Blue or Green Form)
- required only for the first year of Grad PLUS borrowing at Georgetown Law
Private/commercial loan requirements vary by lender. Borrowers choosing private/commercial loans should consult with their lenders and complete all applicable requirements.