Student Appreciation Day
Georgetown Law celebrates Student Appreciation Day on Wednesday, April 17, 2013.
This day is hosted by various Law Center departments as a celebration of campus community. In addition to showing appreciation for our students, this event presents several opportunities for students to learn more about the staff and services of these various offices.
In addition to the events below, the Bookstore will offer a day-long 20% discount on gifts and apparel.
- 2nd Floor McDonough Atrium: Bagels and Coffee from Facilities Management and Career Services
- 2nd Floor Hotung Lobby: Bagels and Coffee from Graduate Programs
Mid-day Wellness Break
- 12 pm @ Studio 2: Mash-Up Workout with Sport & Fitness
- 1 pm to 3 pm @ Chapel Area: Prize Wheel & Massages from Wellness Promotion
4:30 P.M.Sport & Fitness Lobby
- Highlighters: JD Academic Services & Clinical Programs
- Pizza from Office of the Dean of Students
- Cake from EBW Library
- Root Beer Floats from Campus Ministry
- Lemonade from Student Life
- SBA celebrates Student Appreciation Day: Wednesday Wind-Down in honor of Grant Dubler
6:30 P.M. Evening Students Break
(2nd Floor McDonough Atrium)
- Pretzels, Spring Rolls, & Sweets from Student Life
- Tortilla Wraps from Office of the Dean of Students
- Apples and Aguas Frescas from Wellness Promotion