Technology Reference Desk
Location and Hours
- The Technology Reference Desk is located in the E.B Williams Law Library, Room 304.
- The hours are (excluding University holidays):
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Mondays through Thursdays and
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Fridays;
- To schedule an appointment, please call 202-662-9905.
- If you leave a message on the Technology Reference Desk voicemail, please expect a response within one business day.
What the Technology Reference Desk Can do for You:
- Provide support for Law Center network connectivity, anti-spyware software, and anti-virus software.
- Provide you with friendly advice regarding computer problems.
What the Technology Reference Desk Cannot do for You:
- We cannot provide off-campus Internet access.
- We cannot be responsible for problems related to Internet connectivity that are caused by system malfunctions outside the Law Center’s domain.
- Software support is only provided for Law Center network connectivity, anti-spyware software, and anti-virus software. We cannot provide any other software or hardware support due to licensing and warranty restrictions.
- For a list of local area service providers who work on personal computers, please click HERE.