TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 9:00 AM UPDATE: Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with liberal leave in effect. The Law Library will open at its regular hour. All in-class exams scheduled to begin at 9:00 am will begin at 1:30 pm.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees are expected to report to work by 11:00 am. Employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Special events and programs scheduled to start before 11:00 am will be delayed and may be cancelled. Please check with your program planner to determine status.
Maps & Directions
- 1st Floor Williams
- Bound Journals; Media Collection; Historic Core Collection; National Equal Justice Library (NEJL); Student Canteen; Journal Offices
- 2nd Floor Williams
- Library Entrance; Reading Room; Circulation Desk; Reference Desk; Reference Collection; Core Federal Collection; Library Administration
- 3rd Floor Williams
- State Collection (New York – Wyoming); Legislative Materials
- 4th Floor Williams
- State Collection (Alabama – New Mexico)
- 5th Floor Williams
- Wolff Lower Level (3rd Floor Hotung)
- Circulation Desk; Reference Desk; International Reserve Materials; Computers; Scanner; Printers; Copiers; GoCard Station; International Law Materials, General Subjects Materials (International Relations, Political Science, etc)
- Wolff Upper Level (4th Floor Hotung)
- Lexis/Westlaw Printers; International Computer Learning Center; Printer; Group Study Rooms; International Media (microformats, DVDs); Foreign Law Collection; Bound Journals