Other Georgetown Libraries
Intercampus Book Loan
Georgetown Law faculty, staff, & students can easily request and borrow circulating materials from other Georgetown University Libraries by using the InterCampus Book Loan service. Find materials in the main Georgetown University Library online catalog, then:
- Click the Request button near the top of the page.
- The next screen will ask you to provide your NetID and Password.
- Choose Williams Law Library or Wolff International Law Library as your pickup location.
- Be sure to select the 'Available' copy or volume you want and click Request Selected Item.
- Items are delivered to the Law Library within 3-4 working days and you get an email.
If the title in the main campus catalog is a "Library Use Only" material held at Off Campus Shelving, then use this form to request to have the item retrieved. The item can only be delivered to Lauinger Library and must be used there.
Access to Other Georgetown Libraries
Georgetown University Libraries are open to Georgetown Law students with a valid GoCard. You can take the shuttle to main campus.
- Lauinger Library (main campus library) - access to non-legal online databases and research guides
- Dahlgren Medical Library - access to full-text medical journals and databases of medical information
- Bioethics Research Library at Kennedy Institute of Ethics - information about the library and links to ethics and bioethics sites on the web
- Blommer Science Library - access to science databases and other resources
- Maternal and Child Health Library - bibliographies of maternal and child health topics, research strategies, annotated list of organizations active in the area of maternal and child health. Call 703-524-7802 before visiting
- Woodstock Theological Center Library - information about the library