ABA Required Disclosures
(ABA Standard 509)
In compliance with ABA Standard 509, the following information about Georgetown Law and the J.D. Program is provided to current and prospective students.
- Academic Calendars
- J.D. Program – Academic Requirements (See also pages 3-4 of the Georgetown Law Student Handbook of Academic Policies)
- Curricular Offerings – the Curriculum Guide
- Policy regarding transfer of credit from other law schools or institutions (See Georgetown Law Student Handbook of Academic Policies)
- Early Assurance Admissions Information
Employment Outcomes Information
Financial Aid and Tuition Information
- Tuition Refund Policy and Schedule (see page 119-121 of the Georgetown Law Student Handbook of Academic Policies and the Student Accounts Refund Schedule)
- Conditional Scholarship Retention Data – Georgetown Law does not award scholarships that are conditional on law school academic performance; therefore we do not post an ABA "conditional scholarship retention worksheet."
Other Consumer Information
Last Updated: 9/10/2013